Q:5:Who/what inspires you?
Ooh, lots of people and stuff inspire me. C: I follow a lot of artists whose work I really admire. I also get a lot of inspiration from D&D and the video games I play. Most of all though, Az inspires me. We RP together constantly and what we create really shapes my imagination.
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Colored sketch commissions!
I need to raise some capital to fund some projects I have going. I also need to sweep the cobwebs out of my brain, creatively speaking. No one can challenge me the way other people can. I miss doing these.
So, what do you all say? $20 for full color like those above, $10 no color. Payment is through Paypal. I’ll only be working for the first ten folks to contact me via my ask box, reblogging, or emailing me at art.colajohnson at gmail.
Help a girl out.
SIGNAL BOOST! I commissioned the saloon girl in the bottom left and my friend got the shirtless sheriff right above her ((both characters in a wild west werewolf campaign)). :D
Cola is a wonderful artist to commission and you should all throw your money her way! ♥
Monster Date Problems 1 ~ 8
Comics I’ve been making for my college newspaper. The one getting laid left and right is Jim, and the loner is Marcus.
Part 2: MDP 9-10
Part 3: MDP 11-12
Part 4: MDP 13-14
Part 5: MDP 15
Oh gosh I love this!
Because I like cute monster girls, but also hilariously realistic monster girls.
UGH I LOVE THESE SO MUCH.
Q:I love your blog but I don't think you've ever spelled Rogue correctly (or your submitters don't). Rouge is a kind of red color and makeup. The D&D class is rogue.
It’s my policy to never correct peoples spelling mistakes. But I will post this as a public service announcement